Thursday 19 January 2012

Been a funny few days here in my world lol

Well not been able to blog these last few days Eddie has been poorly no voice just when he has started using words confidently he gets a throat infection and looses it poor thing thank goodness for PECS is all i can say.

On the crafty front have been busy with commissions and taking new ones but also been working on my new lines here is a sneaky peek at my new mobile phone/sunglass pouches:-

What do u think I also have some little purses on a string and some little bags to do as well i used felt for the flowers and butterfly and found some cute little buttons to add......


I would really appreiciate peoples opinions on these.

1 comment:

  1. this fantastic rachel. how much you selling the cases for??

    ReplyDelete