Tuesday 3 January 2012

"Mummy why are u putting christmas in that box?"

Spent the day putting the christmas decs in there boxes and taking the tree down. Decided on a new tac this year and have slowly removed christmas from the house so as not to have the normal putting the decs away meltdown and it worked a treat but it had taken over the utility so had to put it all in its boxes ready to go in the loft when hubby gets home and I'd just like to say
My 3 yr old (none asd) asked me why I was putting christmas in a box hence the title of my blog lol xx

AUTISM NIL
MUMMY ONE

hehehehe xxxx

2 comments:

  1. hahaha bless 'em!!

    we took our decs down on the 27th and found youngest two's behaviour dramatically improved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really helped doin it slowly for eddie this yr i'm one happy mummy xx

    ReplyDelete