Monday 2 January 2012

New to Blogging!!!!!

This is my 1st blog scary Rachel's xstitch creations is my new business venture I make personalised cross stitch gifts pillows, cards, door hangers & xmas stockings with new products in the pipe line. I have started this venture to combine my love of cross stitching and bein able to earn some money whilst looking after my lovely family. I have been married for 5 yrs with 2 wonderful little boys one of which has ASD (autism spectrum disorder) which is why i need to work from home thanks for reading
Rachel x

4 comments:

  1. Yayyy...I'm your first follower! Looking forward to seing all your lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i was second lol ;) welcome to the world of blogging Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! It has opened up my life over the last few years and kept me sane! I also have children with ASD

    ReplyDelete